Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blogging Woes

Sadly, I must admit. I have become one of the things that annoys me most... an infrequent blogger. I've just not been able to keep up with everything I need to do, blogging and the creativity it demands has been the first to go.

So here I am, 4 days before the wedding. Mostly everything is done, there are little things here and there but I feel basically on top of things. I do have this crushing fear that there's something major I've forgotten to do. I have a bit of a cold that's slow to let go and I seem to not be able to sleep anymore... my racing mind keeps me up until all hours. I look forward to Puerto Vallarta and the ocean and the paradise and no more wedding planning. Here are a few pictures to instill a little jealousy.

Hope to see you in 4 days :)
L




1 comments:

Brad said...

Those pictures are the greatest! I'm jealous of myself!